Re: [BKARTS] Paper & Book Intensive 2006

Hi Steve,

It was great to get the brochure for PBI so here is the requested info you
need.

Marilyn Chambers
3 La Traviata
Santa Fe, NM  87506

505-820-2442
_marilynmah@xxxxxxxx (mailto:marilynmah@xxxxxxx)

Most of my bookbinding studies have been limited to the local Santa Fe
community college and self teaching.  I did attend PBI last year. I have  also
taken workshops from Hedi Kyle and Tim Ely.

Last year I attended PBI and realized that there was a larger more
sophisticated ( the skits to put this into question) book community than I had  ever
known. The excursion to Laura Wait's studio was amazing.  I  loved the intensity
of Eileen's and Anna's classes. PBI gave me more confidence  in my own work
and validated  that there were other book geeks like me out  there.  I would
love to return this year to explore more subjects and  further stretch my brain.

Now the good stuff classes,

Choice                                              Instructor
             Workshop Title

First Session

first                                          Laura  Wait
      Playing  By Ear
second                                    Julia  Miller
     The Nag Hammadi
third                                        Jeffrey Peachey
   Making and Sharpening Knives
fourth                                      Richard  Flavin
     Japanese Woodblock
fifth                                          Tom  Balbo
        Western Style Papermaking

Session Two

first                                          Martha  Little
         Reconstructing a 9th Century
second                                    Karen  Gorst
 Medieval  Illumination
third                                         Cathy  Hunt
      Creative Play
fourth                                       Priscilla  Spitler
       A Case for Multiples
fifth                                          Cecile  Webster
      Back to Basics

Take Care,
Marilyn Chambers