[BKARTS] Slipcases

Hello!

I have a question about slipcases. Are there rules about which side the opening should be on - right or left? I know that the spine should always be on the open side, but can't find anything written about the side. A friend and I are having a friendly disagreement about this, so expert any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lyz

Elizabeth Ward
718 369 1321