Date:    Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:48:11 -0500
From:    Margie Fenney <fenneyml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Book Arts in Lexington KY?

I'll be in Lexington, KY this coming weekend and I'd appreciate any info
regarding points of interest or events having to do with the book arts.

Thanks!
Margie Fenney

Margie,
The Lucille Little Fine Arts Library, at University of Kentucky has a colection of arist books in the Special Collections. Meg Sahw is the librain in charge of the collection. 859-257-4908 meg