[BKARTS] Upcoming S.F. Workshop/lecture

Dear List Members,

The Southern California Hand Bookbinders of S.F. will sponsor a two
day workshop by Joan Michaels Paque on March 4th and 5th, 2006.
A slide lecture co-sponsored by The Pacific Center for the Book Arts,
The Hand Bookbinders of California and The S.F. Center for the
Book will be held at the center on March 7th, 2006.  For  additional
information contact Signa Houghteling,      judy@xxxxxxxxxx

As the presenter of this program I would like to make myself available
to answer questions regarding the content and materials required
for this workshop and lecture. My motivation is that I am aware my
methods and approach are somewhat different than most. Contact
me directly by email joanmichaels@xxxxxxxxx or by my web site www.joanmichaels.paque.com
to get an idea of my philosophy and what I do.

Thanks ,
Joan Michaels Paque
JMP Atelier