[BKARTS] 21st century illuminated Bible on display in Dallas

The Pepper Bible will be on display until the end of  January in Dallas,
Texas at Highland Park United Methodist Church at  the corner of Mockingbird and
Hillcrest; on the Southwest Corner of the SMU  campus at 3300 Mockingbird Lane,
Highland Park, Texas. The Library exhibition  includes 21 pages from the
handwritten illuminated calligraphic manuscript of  the Gospels completed this
year and a page from the New Testament which was  completed in 1995.

This is a hand made work, I did not use computers, I did it  the old fashion
way one page at a time.

In a letter from the Archbishop of York , 25 January  2001:
"It is given to very few to  undertake, or even contemplate, a labour of such
Herculean proportions.  It  is given to fewer still to complete it.  What you
have done represents an  achievement which, so far as His Grace is aware, is
quite without parallel in  modern times." "It is a powerful witness to the
living God."
"His Holiness prays that your work  will help you to discover each day in the
 inspired writings of the Old and  New Testaments "a support for faith, food
for the soul and a pure and lasting  fount of spiritual life"  "He invokes
upon you joy and peace in our Lord  Jesus Christ." March 26, 2002, Vatican
The Bible was placed on display last year in March and April  at the Museum
of Biblical Arts.  Here is a video of that exhibition and  footage of my
writing the scripture using pen and ink:
_http://www.wfaa.com/perl/common/video/wmPlayer.pl?title=www.wfaa.com/pronk/05
0328_1200biblewriter_wz.wmv_
(http://www.wfaa.com/perl/common/video/wmPlayer.pl?title=www.wfaa.com/pronk/050328_1200biblewriter_wz.wmv)

The Pepper Bible