Re: [BKARTS] Finished Bookbinding for Beginners Online!

Thank you, Marcus!

Signa

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Marcus Harbert
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:17 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Finished Bookbinding for Beginners Online!

Hello Everyone,
      I have finished adding "Bookbinding for  Beginners by Florence O. Bean
1914" to the Internet. Here is the link.
http://www.aboutbookbinding.com/binding/Main.html

    The Book Covers Book Binding Materials, Equipment, Making a Booklet,
Making a Envelope Holder, Mounting a Calendar or
  Picture, Mounting for a Memorandum Pad, Making a Needle Case, Checker
Board, Blotter, Calendar Stand, Needle Book, Sketch Book, Scrap Book,
Postcard Album, Box Making, Postcard Holder, Portfolio, Binding a Book,
Making a Book Sewing Frame, and Binding.

   The next book I will  be adding to the Internet is "The Binding of Books
An Essay in the  History of Gold-tooled Bindings by Herbert P. Horne London
1894"

    Thanks for everyone's encouragement and support!
    Marcus
      http://www.lostcrafts.com