Re: [BKARTS] Telling of the Book Arts World

Don't know who this "Paul" is, but some day I hope to shake his hand.
As Nietzsche put it, "If it totters, give it a shove."

    > Paul's analysis smacks of the tenedency
    > of a marketplace trying to establish a canon
    > ( a way to up the price to support an industry of economic
parasites )
    > which is usually a death knell for any art form
    > and for the makers of art.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://museuminc.net

WOID: A journal of visual language
"Museum, Inc.: Inside the Global Art World. Forthcoming, Prickly
Paradigm/University of Chicago.