Re: [BKARTS] Telling of the Book Arts World

The truth is that we do not have the originals of the scriptures. In fact, the earliest copies we have are at least a century old and have passed through many, many copyists' hands. (cf: Misquoting Jesus by Bart Ehrman). Mr. Pepper is, in fact, copying a previous manuscript, regardless of his protestations here.

I was trying to raise the question of what constitutes art, not a debate on copying!

Sally Jackson