[BKARTS] Alphabet

I just don't understand what some have against "the alphabet."
The letters by which we communicate seem to continually take
quite a lot of judgmental abuse.

While I haven't spent my book art life creating alphabet books,
I respect those that do. We dance to our own drummers.
Over the past twenty years I developed an alphabet,
with my own kind of personal passion. It might have been as
meaningful to me as an artist to accomplish as creating an
illuminated manuscript, a book about politics or the tango.

The wonderful artful concentration one experiences,
between mind and hand, the choices one makes in line,
tone, color, words, the whole experience of "doing,"
is very personal.   Who can determine individual passions?
You?

A L I C E H S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
WEBSITE:www.alicesimpson.com