Re: [BKARTS] affordable large vat

I use large black plastic tubs that are used i think for mixing concrete. check
at lowes or home depotthey are relatively inexpensive under 20 dollars. i teach
himalayan papermaking and float my molds in them. work great. i am planning on
drilling holes in the upper edge and bolting two together packing my molds and
folding sawhorses and using the two tubs as a shipping container when teaching
out on the road. j

Quoting Julie Jones <jjones@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello all,
I am hoping someone can suggest a low-cost sturdy vat or tub that can be
used to make 22"x30" sheets of paper. I am hoping for minimum dimensions of
30"x38"x8".
Thank you,
JUlie Jones
---