Re: [BKARTS] Alphabet

ah yes, chap. 2 "Of Grammatology" is
here<http://www.hydra.umn.edu/derrida/ofgramm.html> ---
but like to get a copy of "Signature, Event, Context," 1990 as well :)

and will read "Structure, Sign, and Play" soon about recent comments regards
CANON in this excellent Book_Arts_list....

Hyppolite wondered, *"is the center the
     knowledge of the general rules which, after a fashion, allow us
     to understand the interplay of the elements? Or is the center
     certain elements which enjoy a particular privilege with the
     ensemble?".*

Derrida's answer*, "I don't mean to say that I
     thought of approaching an idea of the center would be an
     affirmation," -----"this affirmation
     then determines the non-center otherwise than as loss of the
     center"*

thanks for the tip Mr Werner :)

--
Paul Bettinson