[BKARTS] Very Telling, Indeed

Speaking of dodges: mighty interesting that all those medieval scribes
were making "art" centuries before the conception existed. Apparently
they were producing stuff they had neither the ability to identify nor
the cultural competency to produce.

Kinda reminds me of an incompetent president who, I'm told, is okay
because he has "Faith."

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
Forthcoming: "Museum, Inc. Inside the Global Art World" Prickly
Paradigm/University of Chicago Press.