Re: [BKARTS] Very Telling, Indeed

The US President on that show is not real, he's just a creation, a
simulation. If someone were to believe that teh present US president (the
actor who plays the president) truly is the real US President/decision
maker, then the person would believe in the simulation, the simulacra of
power.

--
Paul Bettinson
Postboks 4703 Sofienberg