[BKARTS] drawers?

	Does anyone know where I can obtain simple plastic drawers with covers, say, with 8 by 8 compartments, for holding
type?  Printer's wooden trays are too large and clumsy for me.  I found some plastic trays online and ordered them, but
they were never delivered.
I'm seeking a more reliable merchant.
	Thanks.
Jet

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.
	?But they are identical,? the owner protest