From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Canary, James R
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:27 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: affordable large vat

I use large black plastic tubs that are used i think for mixing
concrete. check
at lowes or home depotthey are relatively inexpensive under 20 dollars.
i teach
himalayan papermaking and float my molds in them. work great. i am planning
on
drilling holes in the upper edge and bolting two together packing my molds
and
folding sawhorses and using the two tubs as a shipping container when
teaching
out on the road. j