Re: [BKARTS] drawers?

Very helpful, Bill.

Signa

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
William Minter
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:04 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: drawers?

On Jan 18, 2006, at 4:34 PM, J. J. Foncannon wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can obtain simple plastic drawers with
> covers, say, with 8 by 8 compartments, for holding
> type?
******************************
I suggest you look at McMaster-Carr   www.mcmaster.com  for small-parts
drawer cabinets like 5158T46 (page 1433 of catalog #111) and 6885T22
and other small-parts drawer cabinets. Quite a selection, and they
usually ship the same day.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695