[BKARTS] Spring binder - - delayed response

Someone sent a query, I believe last week, asking for a US source for spring binders.  I have one like what was described - - it says "Made expressly for Bob Slate, Stationer, Cambridge MA." It's a salvage from a recycling pile, though, so I have no idea how old it is or if the stationer still exists.  Hope this helps.

Cara

Cara Schlesinger
Faenwyl Bindery
Brooklyn and Youngsville, New York