Re: [BKARTS] Telling

Cut it out. This has gotten petty. Snotty is the word that comes to mind. Grow up.

--------

On Jan 21, 2006, at 2:37 PM, Paul T Werner wrote:

Oh and I did not realize my Bible was supposed to stop the war in
Iraq!

You mean - it wasn't???!!!! What kind of a Christian Faith is that?

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

"Museum, Inc. Inside the Global Art Worl" University of Chicago/ Prickly
Paradigm Press