Re: [BKARTS] The Pepper Challenge

I'm very glad I have unsophisticated taste in calligraphy and
illumination. It allows me to find Mr. Pepper's work enjoyably simple and
spontaneous. It's certainly not traditional, but that doesn't bother me.

We certainly have strayed into subject matter better left to other lists,
haven't we?

Lavinia Adler