[BKARTS] Everything has an end, except sausages, which have two

I have to say I've found this discussion immensely productive and
stimulating. It's allowed me to rethink a number of issues (connected
to Art History, to Medievalism, to the theory of practice) that I'm
writing about right now. Unfortunately we're all getting overinvested,
and some of us are not used to the New York style of discussion, let
alone the Socratic.

Thanks to all, and have a nice day.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
"Museum Inc.: Inside the Global Art World." University of
Chicago/Prickly Paradigm Press