[BKARTS] Politics and Religion

The topic of art, religion and politics are very appropriate for this
discussion group. Religion has become the flashpoint for almost every aspect
of our culture.
I presently have an installation at the Mattress Factory Museum in
Pittsburgh in which I attempt to describe the cultural polarization of the
USA.  In this exhibit I created a cylindrical "Rare Book Room" divided down
the center to represent left and right political views.   For the left
perimeter I asked poets (secular) to address the topic of passion and
politics and on the right I asked my son (a recent religious studies
graduate) to address the political misuse of religion.
Please take a moment to look at these links

Illuminated Bible: http://www.dionysuspress.com/Bible.html
Exhibit description: http://www.dionysuspress.com/mattress.html
Photos of the exhibit: http://www.dionysuspress.com/MF_photopage.html
Mattress Factory Website: