[BKARTS] Religion, politics and good manners

> However, I believe that doing so without restraint with someone who
is less
> educated, less intelligent or less skilled in debate is simply being a
> bully.

Well, Margie, how do you feel about those who go after those who are
more educated, more intelligent or more skilled? Isn't that bullying,
too?

As to "restraint:" isn't it easier to tell lack of restraint in those
who have very few skills, or education or intelligence, than in those
who do, and who may therefore have considerably more hidden resources
at their disposal? Or is it that you're really criticizing those who
have skills, education and intelligence BECAUSE they have skills,
education and intelligence?

Such things are not exactly unheard of in those parts where I don't
come from and never want to go.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe