Re: [BKARTS] Sybil Pye and Sussex, England

We have one of her bindings. It is in the Thielman Collection at the Lilly
Library.

Quoting james tapley <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I am in the process of tracking down all the extant work of bookbinder Sybil Pye. Is there anyone on list who lives in Sussex England who might be able to offer some guidance on the area? If anyone knows the location of any work in private hands I will also be most grateful. I am acquainted with Marianne Tidcomb's WOMEN BOOKBINDERS. Thank you and all best, James