Re: [BKARTS] Politics and Religion

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 09:33:27 -0500 dennis/marsico <marsico@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> The topic of art, religion and politics are very appropriate for this
discussion group. Religion has become the flashpoint for almost  every
aspect of our culture.

Ah, but where would it end? There are probably persons among us who are
passionate about animal rights, vegetarianism, socialized medicine, the
right to die, etc. It seems we've gotten away from "the book," in our
enthusiasm for discussing other issues.

Lavinia Adler