[BKARTS] book artists references

I am in the process of researching a paper on "death, memory and mourning" to
be presented at a conference. This will be covered from the point of view of
how book artists have approached this theme, be it a personal loss, war, aids,
etc. I would appreciate any recommendations on any book arts works and
artists that you think may speak to this topic.
Thank you
Maria
Memory Press