Re: [BKARTS] Great Art

But then, also:
"Good poets copy, great poets steal"

I've heard this quote attributed to Ezra Pound, but can't vouch for that,
and also with other art forms plugged into the equation (great painters,
great actors, etc)

I have been mostly lurking on this discussion, using it to procrastinate
8,000 deadlines, but its been really interesting, and thank you Richard, for
bringing all back home!

Mimi

---
Miriam Schaer