Re: [BKARTS] Bound in human skin

This goulish subject seems to come up every so often in the press, I guess because it is intrinsically deeply disquieting. We happen to have such a book and the manner of its storage and usage is always problematic. Fortunately, the book contains Spanish royal decrees and matter relating to the Spanish colonies in South America and is not likely to be used much. For the record, human skin makes a very ugly natural color leather, yellowish green, and doesn't appear to be very durable. I have no idea how well it takes color.
Dorothy Africa