[BKARTS] Tone Deaf

Subject: Re: What is Good Art?

Sorry, Jules and Sally, but I believe you're comparing apples to oranges!
Florence Foster Jenkins truly believed her voice (Art) was both divine
and worthy of Carnegie Hall. No one wanted to tell her the truth. They only
came and laughed.

Thanks for the info on No Pants Subway Riders. How did I miss that one????
http://www.improveverywhere.com/mission_view.php?mission_id=45

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
WEBSITE:www.alicesimpson.com