Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 22 Jan 2006 to 23 Jan 2006 (#2006-24)

Is there anyone out there who is in an institution with a complete set of
Umbrella--someone who might in "spare time" wish to scan all the issues for
posterity?  It would be a boon for the artist book world, and I would be so
grateful.  Perhaps a work-study person, or a retired librarian?  Please
contact me if at all there is a possibility.

Judith A. Hoffberg
Editor & Publisher
Umbrella
umbrella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx