[BKARTS] Convivio Bookworks Pre-Order Deadline

Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

Just a timely reminder that the pre-order deadline for the deluxe version of our newest letterpress printed limited edition book, The Room of Crosses, is fast approaching. The deluxe version of our Florida folktale is printed letterpress from handset types on handmade paper and bound in full leather. Ordering before January 30th saves you $30, with anticipated delivery in February. (The regular edition, printed letterpress on Frankfurt paper and bound in full cloth, is available for shipment now.)

Full details at our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Find "The Room of Crosses" in the Letterpress Books section of our catalog, along with our many other letterpress-printed books and broadsides.

Thank you kindly,
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can." Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida. http://www.conviviobookworks.com