[BKARTS] Thank you

Thank you to everyone for all the references you have sent my way. Below is
the information on the conference, as per some requests.

Constructions of Death, Mourning, and Memory Conference, patronize by the
WAPACC Organization, and will take place October 27-29, 2006. For additional
information, please visit http://www.aurorajournal.com. The abstracts from the
conference will be published in the Journal.
My  session is entitled "Artists Speaking about Death in Their Art."

Maria
Memory Press