[BKARTS] Computer Helper Monkeys

> PS Where do I find my own computer helper monkey?

well, there is no computer helper monkey.com that i could send you to.  your
best bet for good work done cheap would be to go to your local
university/community college, and somehow post what you looking for (campus
paper, bulletin, etc).  or find someone who knows how with a good reputation
and get them to 'owe you one.'