[BKARTS] Art just 'cause

The "art" Scott was simply to place it in the context of his and the larger urinal appropriating conversations. That whole "its art 'cause he/she said it is!".
And yes I imagine his work is much more interesting than 99.9% of the BookArt out there but so is a BigMac.
I used to get pissed when people charged entry fees for shows and then I realized that they deserved good pay for having to look at the stuff. Best, James