[BKARTS] Ink Jet Papers

I've  tried the Mohawk Superfine with my C86 printer and it does not produce a satisfactory image. I use Double sided Hammermill Multi Project Matte because I'm primarily interested in reproducing my paintings in the booklets I make. The price is about .10 per page for the paper. Mitsubishi Double sided semi gloss is better but at about .33 a sheet of 8.5 X 11" Of course the Hammermill might not have the aesthetic (read Book) quality that fine papers have. Norman
--
Updated - Reginald Marsh link - Visit - Five Decades of Paintings and Artist's Books
http://www.udel.edu/art/Faculty/Norsky/norskyhp.htm