[BKARTS] Dainty and Delicate Books

Scott-

That's because I'm a girl!
Sorry that I don't like to make books about Chairs, Beds, guys with wings,
guts, bones and twisty, windy, stuff as you do.

And as for "very, very, very boring" that's why they say, "That's what makes
horse racing."
May I assume you don't dance?

Alice

> On the other hand, Alice Simpson's book work is just the kind of dainty
> and delicate material I find so very very very boring.

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
WEBSITE:www.alicesimpson.com