Re: [BKARTS] Dainty and Delicate Books

Alice-
You are forgiven.
Love-
Scott Teplin

ps. I can do the robot and the Lambada quite well

On Jan 26, 2006, at 11:00 AM, Alice Simpson wrote:

Scott-

That's because I'm a girl!
Sorry that I don't like to make books about Chairs, Beds, guys with wings,
guts, bones and twisty, windy, stuff as you do.

And as for "very, very, very boring" that's why they say, "That's what makes
horse racing."
May I assume you don't dance?

Alice

On the other hand, Alice Simpson's book work is just the kind of dainty
and delicate material I find so very very very boring.

A L I C E * S I M P S O N D A N C E M A R A T H O N WEBSITE:www.alicesimpson.com