Re: [BKARTS] art

Amen, Brian. Thank you for voicing my thoughts.

Betty Storz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Maloney" <b.maloney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] art

I've dropped off more list serves than I've joined (if that makes any sense) because of the digressions I've had to deal with.
The BookArts is a great source of information & resources, but remember _ ALL OF YOU, PLEASE REMEMBER - it is a bookarts list serve, not a political diatribe list serve. Kudos to Mr. Minsky for his discussion about "shit" - it was a well thought out & executed piece that should have closed out the bulk of this line.
Can we get back to books?