[BKARTS] In Chicago Today

I will be in Chicago today, going to the AIC to look at Mary Reynolds bindings, and to attend the reception for an exhibition of work by three of my favorite artists at the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts:

POLITICS ON PAPER - GLOBAL TRAGEDIES/PERSONAL PERILS

John Risseeuw
Eric Avery
Robbin Ami Silverberg

Opening Reception: Friday, January 27, 2006, 5:30-7:30pm

1104 S. Wabash Avenue, 2nd floor

In case you missed Bill Drendel's earlier post on this, it's in the list archive at
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/bookarts/2006/01/msg00019.html

I look forward to seeing you at this important exhibition.

--
Richard
http://minsky.com