From: "Lee Churchill" <leec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 7:38 AM
Subject: Publishing program

Hi Everyone,
I was hoping for some help: I'm looking for a publishing program that will
allow me to do page layouts for miniature books. I've tried Word and found
it useless, WordPerfect was better but still involved lots of fiddling and
creating textblocks to turn upside down, etc. I managed to get Word
Publisher to create quarter page spreads using the "card wizard" but this is
not nearly as small as I want to go.
Is there a program out that the will allow me to set a page size, and then
create "logical pages"? Or are there ways of using the programs I have that
I haven't figured out??
Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Lee

Ms. Lee Churchill
Paper Conservator
Glenbow Museum