Re: [BKARTS] Adhesive for bookcloth on wood box

storz@xxxxxxx 01/25/06 6:24 PM >>>
A friend has asked for advice on recovering a small wood box. He wants to use something reversible and yet strong. I talked him out of using YES glue. He didn't think paste is strong enough, and PVA is not really reversible.

Maybe I missed something? --- Have you thought about using hot glue, or gelatin? It certainly is reversible, and has less water than paste with fewer possible associated problems.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020