Re: [BKARTS] Publishing program

Try Aldus In-Design or Pagemaker ,

It is a program that will require some effort to learn. But it is exactly what you want.

Norman Shapiro ufemisms.com
On Jan 27, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Lee Churchill wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I was hoping for some help: I'm looking for a publishing program that will allow me to do page layouts for miniature books. I've tried Word and found it useless, WordPerfect was better but still involved lots of fiddling and creating textblocks to turn upside down, etc. I managed to get Word Publisher to create quarter page spreads using the "card wizard" but this is not nearly as small as I want to go.
Is there a program out that the will allow me to set a page size, and then create "logical pages"? Or are there ways of using the programs I have that I haven't figured out??
Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Lee

Ms. Lee Churchill
Paper Conservator
Glenbow Museum