Re: [BKARTS] Publishing program

Johanne Renbeck wrote:
How about Microsoft Publisher? I have found it to be very versitile in designing small books.

If you are going to print your book on your own printer, it's a possibility, but not if you plan to have the book printed at a commercial shop. They *hate* MS Publisher. It causes them all kinds of trouble. Trust me on this. They having raving fits about how bad it is.

The best bet is InDesign. The earlier versions are very capable, especially InDesign 2.0 and can often be purchased inexpensively on eBay. I believe that ID 2.0 came with ALAP InBooklet SE, but I'm not sure.

-- JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/