Re: [BKARTS] Publishing program

We use a variety of computer software. Primarily, we've used Publisher
and In Design both, but Publisher mostly. Once you've got a decent file
in either, just turn them into a PDF using Adobe Pro and you can have a
professional printer print it for you, or do it yourself. We also use
Word, and a handy little program called Xara X. Its similar to Adobe's
photoshop/illustrator, and can also be used to make Tiffs, graphics,
page layouts, etc.

Each has its pros and cons, but all are useful.

Robert