[BKARTS] Hedi Kyle at Shakerag Workshops

Hedi Kyle will be teaching a workshop at Shakerag Workshops http://www.shakerag.org June 16-24, 2006. Shakerag Workshops are at St. Andrews-Sewanee school in Sewanee, TN.

<http://www.shakerag.org/FacultyPages/wkkyle.html>Hedi Kyle - The Voluminous Page
In this workshop Hedi will focus on layers, extensions, and three dimensional build-ups to elevate the flatness of the page, to expand its boundaries. The interplay of light and shadow, the discovery and disappearance of things contained within the book, are important features.

We are very excited to offer this class and hope you will check out the website. This is only one of the classes we are offering this summer. Our facilities are great, the scenery in wonderful and out faculty is outstanding.

Peggy Solomon
Shakerag Workshops
Sewanee, TN

See my photos at http://www.PictureTrail.com/angelthreads

Shakerag Workshops at http://www.shakerag.org

"These things are fun and fun is good." Dr. Seuss