[BKARTS] book arts in Mesa exhibit

The 27th Annual Contemporary Crafts exhibit at the Mesa Arts Center in Mesa,
Arizona is open from Jan. 27 to Mar. 12, 2006. There are at least two book art
pieces in the show. The Juror's Choice
Award went to Margaret Whiting's "Cyclopedia of Law and Procedure, " an
altered law book. I have a large calligraphic hanging book in the show, "Familiar
Fire" which is on my web home page.
If any on the list see the show, I'd like to hear comments.
Jan Owen
www.JanOwenArt.com
Bangor, Maine