Re: [BKARTS] Publishing program

I have to put in a plug for Publisher. All layout programs perform the same
basic tasks, albeit the high end ones (Quark, etc.) are a bit more user
friendly when it comes to kerning and fine tuning type, etc. It's easy to
learn and cheap (usually comes bundled with your pre-loaded software or can
be picked up for under $50) and I email Publisher files to commercial
printers all the time, both from my studio and through the non-profit I work
with and have never had a problem. You can always step up to a more
sophisticated program later if you need to, but I'd say start simple.

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
http://www.missioncreeekpress.com