Re: [BKARTS] Publishing program

Following hard on Lee's heels, I want to offer my thanks, too. I've been
looking for exactly this information for the past couple of weeks!

Asa

Asa Peavy, Program Manager

Marjorie G. & Carl W. Stern Book

Arts & Special Collections Center

San Francisco Public Library

100 Larkin St.

San Francisco, CA 94102

T: 415.557.4560

F: 415.437.4849

mailto:asap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@sfpl.org

http://sfpl4.sfpl.org/index.htm

http://sfpl4.sfpl.org/librarylocations/main/bookarts/bookarts.htmwww.sfp
l.org

Currently at SF's Main Library, both running through March 19, 2006:

"BookWorks 2006," the Pacific Center for the Book Arts members'
exhibition. January 14 through March 19, 2006, 6th Floor, Skylight
Gallery.

"On the Road: The Jack Kerouac Manuscript," a 120-foot long scroll
consisting of a series of single-spaced typed twelve-foot long rolls of
paper that have been taped together. The exhibit also features books on
Kerouac and the Beats from the Book Arts & Special Collections Center.
Lower Level, Jewett Gallery.

The Main Library is located at 100 Larkin St.; the main entrance is on
Grove St., across from the Civic Center BART station.