[BKARTS] Is there Help for A Beginner with No Jogging Skills ?

Hello and thanks in advance,

I've just started bookbinding, and the greatest obstacle is my lack of skill aligning the pages, before glueing the spine.

All my books will be sized 5.5" wide x 8.5" ... Is there a device that I can build or buy that would help me to jog the pages and get the spine straight?

Thanks again ... MP

Michael Pastore, Editorial Director
Zorba Press  |  http://www.ZorbaPress.com