Re: [BKARTS] Is there Help for A Beginner with No Jogging Skills ?

The trick to jogging paper is to bend the pile of  sheets so that air gets between the sheets. You can knock them together  and once they are all jogged, set flat and smooth out the air so they  stay square. It just takes practice, maybe you can try with a ream of  copier paper.

  Hope this helps.

  Keith

Michael Pastore <zorba@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hello and thanks in advance,

I've just started bookbinding, and the greatest obstacle is my lack of skill aligning the pages, before glueing the spine.

All  my books will be sized 5.5" wide x 8.5" ... Is there a device that I  can build or buy that would help me to jog the pages and get the spine  straight?

Thanks again ... MP

Michael Pastore, Editorial Director
Zorba Press  |  http://www.ZorbaPress.com

          See  for full information