Re: [BKARTS] [bookbinding] New Member; New To Bookbinding

This is a great group.  But you should also check out the BOOK_ARTS group,  e-mail as above.  I took classes in
bookbinding, but almost everything I learned I did so from the very generous and experiencd members of this group.  When
it comes to such intricate things as hot stamping and edge gilding, their collective advice was life-saving.
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.